- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Pamela Wall, 50, homemaker
Pamela K. Wall, 50, of Ephrata, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2012.
Born in Bloomington, Ind., she was the daughter of Rosemary Green Lawrence of Ephrata and the late Harry Lawrence. She was the wife of Donald E. Wall. They were married for 30 years.
She was a homemaker and a member of Ephrata Christian Fellowship.
Besides her husband and mother, she is survived by three children: Misty S. Wall and Marie Wall, both at home; Don Jr., husband of Heidi Wall, of Stevens; two grandchildren: Jonathan and Mercy Wall; and two brothers: Eugene husband of Joan Lawrence, of Orlando, Fla.; and Richard Lawrence, of Miami, Fla.
The funeral was held on Aug. 19 at Ephrata Christian Fellowship. Interment took place at Charity Christian Fellowship Cemetery, Leola.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be made to Ephrata Christian Fellowship, 400 W. Main St., Ephrata, PA 17522.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.