- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Patricia B. Reidenbach, 78, beloved mother, was youngest of 16 siblings
Patricia B. Reidenbach, 78, of Ephrata, formerly of Lancaster, beloved mother, passed into rest early Wednesday morning, July 17, 2013.
Born in Harrisonburg, Va., Patricia was the youngest of 16 children born to Eli and Emma (Good) Bowman. Being originally from Virginia, on occasion you could still hear her Southern drawl.
Patricia was preceded in death by her husband, Rudy Reidenbach, in 2007. They were wed for 50 years.
She is survived by one son: Randolph B. Reidenbach, husband of Dolores, of Elizabethtown; one daughter: Amanda J., wife of Donald Wolf of Ephrata; two grandchildren: Christopher Reidenbach and Jessica Klepping; two step-grandchildren: Patrick Hoke and Coleen Hoke and three great-grandchildren: Dean, Nolan and Randee.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com