- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Patricia Firestone, 79, Science Press retiree
Patricia E. Firestone, 79, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, June 25, 2011 at Ephrata Community Hospital after a brief illness.
She was born in Norristown, a daughter of the late William and Anna (Levan) Tarmin. She was the widow of the late William B. Firestone, who passed away in 1995.
In 1995, Pat retired from the former Science Press in Ephrata where she was a book binder. She was a member of Coleman Memorial Chapel in Brickerville.
She is survived by a son: William "Lee" Firestone, husband of Lynn Horst, of Reamstown; a daughter: Linda Firestone, companion of Daniel Pannebecker, of Ephrata; four grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents she was preceded in death by a son: Gregory L. Firestone; and a brother: William A. Tarmin.
Funeral services were held June 29 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals with the Rev. Russell Hobbs officiating. Interment took place in Pleasant View Cemetery in Sinking Spring.
To offer online condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.