- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Patricia J. Clark, 71, Terre Hill Concrete retiree, EHS class of ‘60, Bethany UCC deacon
Patricia J. Clark, 71, Stevens, died May 5, 2014, in Hershey Medical Center.
Born in East Cocalico Township, a daughter of the late Dorothy M. (Buohl) Musser, she was married to William L. Clark for 52 years.
A 1960 Ephrata High School graduate, she also studied at Consolidated Business School, Lancaster. Patricia was a member and former deacon of Bethany United Church of Christ. She retired from Terre Hill Concrete. She cherished her family and was an avid hasenpfeffer player.
Also surviving are sons: William L. (Shawnee Mosser) Clark, Jr., Mohnton, and Brian (Stephanie Stover) Clark, Ephrata; a daughter: Melissa M. (Scott) Burch, Belchertown, Mass.; grandchildren: Crystal, Natalie, Corey, Austin, Taylor, Alexander and Mackenzie; great-grandchildren: Aidan, Jackson and Carter; sisters: Kay Croft, Janet Martin, Doris Kuhn and Donna Bowman; and a brother: Larry Musser.
A sister, Nancy Lesher, predeceased her.
Services were held May 9 from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with her pastor, The Rev. William J. LaSalle, officiating. Burial followed in Salem Union Cemetery, Reamstown.
Rather than flowers, contributions in Patricia’s memory may be sent to Bethany U.C.C. Memorial Fund, 140 East Main Street, Ephrata, PA 17522.
To leave the family online condolences, visit goodfuneral.com. Arrangements handled by Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown,