- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Patricia ‘Pat’ Boggs
Born in Altoona, a daughter of Alfred E. and Viola E. (Lantz) Hupert, her husband, S. Paul Boggs, died June 6, 2011.
A 1947 Altoona H.S. graduate, Pat worked for Bollman Hat Co., Adamstown. A member of Emmanuel E. C. Church, Adamstown, she loved camping, playing bingo and cards, especially pinochle. Pat cherished her cats and dogs and was an avid Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
Surviving are her daughters: Deborah B. (Cecil) Hahn, Stephenson, Va. and Vicki Sue (Andrew) Geris, Ephrata; grandchildren: Rocky A. Yohn and Shelby E. Geris; and four great-grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her step-father: Louis P. Healy; and sisters: Joan G. Brantner and Shirley A. Thompson.
Services were held March 11 at Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, with interment in Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown.
Offer online condolences at goodfuneral.com. Arrangements by Good Funeral Home, Reamstown.