- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Patricia Steckel, Oregon Dairy food demonstrator
Patricia M. Steckel, 77, of Ephrata, died Saturday, March 24, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
Born in Annville, she was the daughter of the late Harold A. and Mary Stoner Matz. She was the wife of the late Robert "Bob" K. Steckel, who died in 2006.
She was a food demonstrator at Oregon Dairy and a member of Salem Evangelical Reformed Church. She was active in her church and a member of the church choir. She enjoyed walking, gospel music, socializing with family and friends and loved her grandson Tate. She was a graduate of Annville High School class of 1952.
She is survived by a son: Andrew R., husband of Celene E. Steckel, of Westminster, Md.; a stepdaughter: Robin Haubert, of Philadelphia; a grandson: Tate Steckel; and a brother: William A., husband of Doris J. Matz, of Georgetown, Del.
She was preceded in death by a stepson: Charles Steckel.
The funeral will be held March 29 at 11 a.m. at Salem Evangelical Reformed Church Hellers, 2555 Horseshoe Road, Lancaster. Memorials may be made to Salem Hellers Memorial Fund, 2555 Horseshoe Road, Lancaster, PA 17601.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.