- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Patricia Weaver, 72, was Soudersburg housekeeper
Patricia Weaver, 72, of Ephrata, passed away Monday, June 24, 2013, at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Andrew and Kathryn (Stonesifer) Rodman and was the wife of the late John J. Weaver who passed away in 2012.
Patricia worked as an assistant housekeeper at the Soudersburg Motel. She loved her family, especially her grandchildren. She enjoyed traveling, camping and researching the genealogy of her family.
She is survived by her sons: Daniel, husband of Cheryl Clymer of Sykesville, Md.; Robert Martin of Lancaster; David Martin of Lancaster; Jon, husband of Tracie VonSchmitt of Brownstown; Hans, husband of Megan VonSchmitt of Denver; three grandchildren: Taylor, Grace and Madison VonSchmitt; a brother: George, husband of Sandy Heistand of Bainbridge; and two sisters: Beverly, wife of Leonard Jones and Mariah Zackar of Fairbanks, Ark.
She was preceded in death by her biological mother, Pearl Louise Rapp and a sister Jean Hamilton.
A viewing was held June 28 at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.