- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Paul Burkholder, 69, business owner
Paul S. Burkholder, 69, of Akron, died Monday, Nov. 21, 2011, in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Myerstown, he was a son of the late Clarence M. and Ruth (Sauder) Burkholder.
Before retiring, Paul was the owner and operator of Burkholder Plumbing & Heating, Narvon. He loved to golf, go fishing and bowling with his family.
Surviving is a daughter: Janice M., wife of Larry R. Bollinger, of Reinholds; sons: David E. Burkholder, of Ephrata; and P. Scott, husband of Tracy (Peters) Burkholder, of Leola; 12 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters: Geraldine, wife of Milt Hilman, of Mt. Joy; and Sylvia, wife of Richard Conrad, of Brownstown; and brothers: Richard, husband of Jane (Groff) Burkholder, of Stevens; Clarence, husband of Nancy (Burkholder) Burkholder, of Myerstown; Melvin Burkholder, of Mt. Gretna; and Roy, husband of Lorraine (Weaver) Burkholder, of Tyrone.
Brothers: Ronald and Earl Burkholder preceded him in death.
Private services will be held by the family.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving the Burkholder Family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.