- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Paul Burkholder, 69, business owner
Paul S. Burkholder, 69, of Akron, died Monday, Nov. 21, 2011, in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Myerstown, he was a son of the late Clarence M. and Ruth (Sauder) Burkholder.
Before retiring, Paul was the owner and operator of Burkholder Plumbing & Heating, Narvon. He loved to golf, go fishing and bowling with his family.
Surviving is a daughter: Janice M., wife of Larry R. Bollinger, of Reinholds; sons: David E. Burkholder, of Ephrata; and P. Scott, husband of Tracy (Peters) Burkholder, of Leola; 12 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; sisters: Geraldine, wife of Milt Hilman, of Mt. Joy; and Sylvia, wife of Richard Conrad, of Brownstown; and brothers: Richard, husband of Jane (Groff) Burkholder, of Stevens; Clarence, husband of Nancy (Burkholder) Burkholder, of Myerstown; Melvin Burkholder, of Mt. Gretna; and Roy, husband of Lorraine (Weaver) Burkholder, of Tyrone.
Brothers: Ronald and Earl Burkholder preceded him in death.
Private services will be held by the family.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving the Burkholder Family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.