- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Paul Kofroth, 72, farmer, pastor
Paul David Kofroth, 72 of Cumberland, passed away at his residence Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011.
Paul was born in Ephrata, the son of the late Paul H. and Helen (Fry) Kofroth.
He enjoyed farming and working outdoors on the family farm. He worked as a truck driver for Horns Trucking and Larsons Express and he formerly served as the pastor for the Gaysport and Rural Dale United Methodist churches.
Paul is survived by his loving wife: Mary (Phillips) Kofroth, whom he married Dec. 24, 1977; three sons: Mark, husband of Francia Kofroth; Bruce, husband of Tina Kofroth; and David Gould; three daughters: Judy, wife of Darrel Sollenberger; Wanda Kofroth; and Wenda, wife of John Calvert; two sisters: Sarah Ann Zimmerman; and Anna, wife of Leon Good; 14 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
In addition to his parents, Paul is preceded in death by one son: David Kofroth; a daughter: Dawn Kofroth; and a brother: Larry Kofroth.
Funeral services were held on Oct. 20 at the Claysville United Methodist Church, with Rev. Ken Ogg officiating.
To send a note of condolence to the Kofroth family, go to thompsonfarusfuneralhome.com.