- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Paul M. Redcay, 72, Ephrata, self-employed in the auto body business
Paul M. Redcay, 72, of Ephrata, died unexpectedly Friday, May 30, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
His wife, Helen (Ober) Redcay, preceded him in death in 2006. Born in Ephrata, he was the son of the late Norman N. and Sarah B. (Martin) Redcay.
Paul had been self-employed in the auto body business.
Surviving are two children: Randy Redcay and Denise married to John Hess; two grandsons; and five siblings: Norman (Edith) Redcay, Earl (Judy) Redcay, Mabel (Irvin) Brubaker, Ella Mae (Irvin) Martin and Ruth Ann (Aaron) Hoover.
A graveside service will be held on Thursday, June 5, at 2 p.m. at the Schaefferstown Cemetery. A viewing will be held at the Groff-High Funeral Home, 145 W. Main St., New Holland on June 4 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Groff-High Funeral home, New Holland, was entrusted with the arrangements. Visit groffeckenroth.com.