- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Paul M. Redcay, 72, Ephrata, self-employed in the auto body business
Paul M. Redcay, 72, of Ephrata, died unexpectedly Friday, May 30, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
His wife, Helen (Ober) Redcay, preceded him in death in 2006. Born in Ephrata, he was the son of the late Norman N. and Sarah B. (Martin) Redcay.
Paul had been self-employed in the auto body business.
Surviving are two children: Randy Redcay and Denise married to John Hess; two grandsons; and five siblings: Norman (Edith) Redcay, Earl (Judy) Redcay, Mabel (Irvin) Brubaker, Ella Mae (Irvin) Martin and Ruth Ann (Aaron) Hoover.
A graveside service will be held on Thursday, June 5, at 2 p.m. at the Schaefferstown Cemetery. A viewing will be held at the Groff-High Funeral Home, 145 W. Main St., New Holland on June 4 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Groff-High Funeral home, New Holland, was entrusted with the arrangements. Visit groffeckenroth.com.