- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Pauline Gehman, 86, Stanley Home manager
Pauline E. Gehman, 86, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Dec. 25, 2011 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the widow of the late Richard M. Gehman, who passed away in 1999, and daughter of the late Walter and Salome (Showalter) Eberly. Born in Denver on Feb. 10, 1925, Pauline later moved to Ephrata and was a longtime resident.
She was a member of Bethany United Church of Christ in Ephrata and Order of the Eastern Star, Lititz Spring Chapter 499. Pauline worked as a Stanley Home Products dealer for 64 years and was also a division manager.
She is survived by two children: Terry L. Gehman, husband of Joyce (Hornberger) Gehman, of Gordonville; and Elaine F., wife of Kenneth R. Boltz, of Lititz; four grandchildren: Stacy, wife of Eric Artz, of Denver; Christopher Boltz, husband of J. Keller, of Fresno, Calif.; Angela Gehman, of Ephrata; and Lisa, wife of Geoffrey Schreibeis, of Abingdon, Md.; and three great- grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Pauline was preceded in death by a brother: Stanley Eberly; and a sister: Laverne Eberly.
Memorial services will be held on Dec. 30 at 10 a.m. at Bethany United Church of Christ, 140 E. Main St., Ephrata, with the Rev. Stephen Ericson officiating.
In accordance with Pauline’s wishes, her body has been donated to science through the Humanity Gifts Registration and the Penn State Hershey Medical Center.
Donations in Pauline’s memory may be directed to the American Heart Association at heart.org or to Bethany United Church of Christ at the above address.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.