- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Pauline Good, 75, Denver, was homemaker, gardener
Pauline Good, 75, of Denver, passed away Sunday, June 10, 2012 at Essa Flory Center, Hospice of Lancaster County.
She was born in Ephrata Township to the late Paul and Armeda (Hess) Weinhold and was the wife of Clair Good, who were married 55 years.
Pauline was a member of the Christian Fellowship Church, New Holland. A homemaker, she graduated in 1954 from Governor Mifflin High School. Pauline enjoyed nature and hobbies were gardening, reading, canning fruits and vegetables. She especially enjoyed her grandchildren.
In addition to her husband, Pauline is survived by her daughters: Anne L., wife of John A. Nolt, of Reinholds; and Loretta F., wife of Randy A. Gehman, of Lancaster; three brothers: Leonard W., husband of Fern (Glass) Weinhold, of Denver; Richard L. Weinhold, of Gordonville; and Douglas E. Weinhold, fiancÃ© of Terry Zook, of East Earl; a sister: Barbara A., wife of Thomas McHale, of North Palm Beach, Fla.; and grandchildren: Clifton, Katlin and Jason Nolt and Andrew and Bethany Gehman.
She was preceded in death by her brothers: Leon P. and Michael Weinhold; and an infant sister: Linda Weinhold.
A memorial service will be held on June 24 at 3 p.m. at the Christian Fellowship Church, 758 Spruce St., New Holland, with Pastor Fred Raupp officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family in Bowmansville Mennonite Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions in Pauline’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.