- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Pauline I. Wolfe, 96, Ephrata, Foodergong waitress, hairdresser, 60-year avid bowler
Pauline I. Wolfe, 96, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Ephrata Manor.
She was born in Warwick Township to the late Penrose and Mabelle (Imhoff) Granger and was the wife of the late Norman E. Wolfe who passed away in 2009.
Pauline was a member of the Salem United Methodist Church, Rothsville. During her working years she was a hairdresser at the General Sutter Inn, a waitress at the Foodergong and she was last employed as a secretary at RCA. She was a member of the Golden Years Club, Rabbit Hillers and was an avid bowler for 60 years. She was a member of the WIBC (Women’s International Bowling Congress.)
She is survived by a daughter: Linda Hershey of Denver; a daughter-in-law: Dawn (Smith) Wolfe of Ephrata; four grandchildren: Tami Rogers, Scott Rogers, Wendi S. Miller and Kelly A. Mirack; and 11 great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents; she was preceded in death by a son: Michael Wolfe.
A viewing will be held on Thursday, July 31, from 9 to 10 a.m., at the Donecker Chapel at Ephrata Manor, 99 Bethany Road, Ephrata, followed by her funeral service at 10 a.m., with Rev. Ed Dickel officiating. Interment will take place in Memory Gardens.
Memorial contributions in Pauline’s memory may be made to the Ephrata Manor Caring Fund, 99 Bethany Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.