- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Pauline Landis, 83, housewife
K. Pauline Landis
K. Pauline Landis, 83, of Lititz, passed away Monday, May 16, 2011 at United Zion Retirement Community.
Pauline was born in Ephrata, a daughter of the late Harry G. and Anna (Sheaffer) Brubaker. She was the widow of the late John W. Landis, who passed in 1990.
Pauline was a housewife and resident of the Lititz area for 50 years.
She is survived by three daughters: Janet L., wife of Craig Werner, of Manchester; Nancy A., wife of Thomas Whitacre, of Lititz; and Shirley, wife of Jay Byers, of Manheim; four grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and a brother: Harry Brubaker, husband of Lois (Myers) Brubaker, of Ephrata.
Funeral services were held May 20 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals with Chaplain Ethan Livengood officiating. Interment was private.
Memorial contributions may be directed to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604; or to United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.
To offer condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.