- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Pauline Lorah, 75, liked flea markets, homemaker
Pauline Elizabeth Lorah, 75, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, June 30, 2012 at Ephrata Manor.
She was born in Warwick Township to the late Harvey and Cora (Sweigart) Burkholder and was the wife of the late Cloyd F. Lorah.
Pauline was a member of the Ephrata Church of God. She was a kind and giving person. A homemaker, Pauline loved flea markets and playing cards. She enjoyed ice cream and taking long walks around Ephrata.
Pauline is survived by her sons: Brian E., husband of Jeannette (Sylvester) Sweigart, of Hillard, Ohio; and Warren L., husband of Christina (Frey) Sweigart, of Akron; a son-in- law: Dale Phillips; brothers: Richard, husband of Mary Burkholder, of Akron; and Larry, husband of Colleen Burkholder, of Florida; and five grandchildren: Dwain, Melissa, Cassandra, Erin and Mark.
She was preceded in death by a son: Gary Lee Sweigart; and a daughter: Darlene Phillips.
Funeral services were held on July 6 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral and Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Burial took place in the Swamp Cemetery.
Flowers are welcomed by the family. If desired, memorial contributions in Pauline’s memory may be made to her church, Ephrata Church of God, 111 E. Chestnut St., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.