- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Pauline Wessner, 96, TNT Bakery worker, seamstress
Pauline W. Wessner, 96, of Ephrata, entered into rest unexpectedly Friday, July 20, 2012 at Ephrata Manor.
Born in Blue Ball, she was the daughter of the late Alvin S. and Katie (Kieffer) Witwer. Her husband, Clayton Wessner, died in 1987.
Pauline was a member of Trinity Evangelical Congregational (EC) Church in Terre Hill and worked as a seamstress for the former SLC Fashions in Terre Hill and later for TNT Bakery in Bowmansville.
Surviving are three children: Alvin E., husband of Shirley E. Jacobs, of East Earl; Nancy, wife of Arden Sheaffer, of Homosassa, Fla.; and Barry L., husband of Mary Ann Jacobs, of Narvon; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandson; and a sister: Kathryn Houck, of Ephrata.
Preceding her in death is a daughter: Pauline Elizabeth "Betty" Schulze; and a sister: Martha Swartz.
Funeral services were held on July 24 at the Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill, with the Rev. Al Hoffman officiating. Interment took place in the Bowmansville Union Cemetery.
At Pauline’s request, there will be no viewing. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Pauline’s name to the Trinity EC Church, P.O. Box 247, Terre Hill, PA 17581. To send the family online condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com.