- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Phyllis A. Miller, 78, retired church secretary
Phyllis A. Miller, 78, a resident of Masonic Village in Elizabethtown, formerly of Denver and Folson, went home to be with her Lord Sunday, April 14, 2013.
Born in Philadelphia, Phyllis was the daughter of the late Herbert E. and Vera A. (Wagner) Jahn. Phyllis was the wife of Howard W. Miller. She was a member of First Church in Ephrata and was a retired church secretary, formerly employed by Ridley Park United Methodist Church.
In addition to her husband Howard, she is survived by two daughters: Lea, wife of Michael Nester of Allentown; and Janice, wife of John Cordes of New Hope; a son: Bruce Miller, husband of Becky of Denver; and seven grandsons.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.