- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Phyllis A. Miller, 78, retired church secretary
Phyllis A. Miller, 78, a resident of Masonic Village in Elizabethtown, formerly of Denver and Folson, went home to be with her Lord Sunday, April 14, 2013.
Born in Philadelphia, Phyllis was the daughter of the late Herbert E. and Vera A. (Wagner) Jahn. Phyllis was the wife of Howard W. Miller. She was a member of First Church in Ephrata and was a retired church secretary, formerly employed by Ridley Park United Methodist Church.
In addition to her husband Howard, she is survived by two daughters: Lea, wife of Michael Nester of Allentown; and Janice, wife of John Cordes of New Hope; a son: Bruce Miller, husband of Becky of Denver; and seven grandsons.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.