- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Rabbeth ‘Rae’ Maywhort, 82, Ephrata, Woolworth retiree, cooked at 222, other restaurants
Rabbeth “Rae” L. Maywhort, 82, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, June 7, 2014, at Denver Health & Rehabilitation Center.
She was born in Lancaster to the late David Meily and Mazie Sumpman and was the wife of the late Robert A. Maywhort who passed away in 2009.
Rae had worked at F.W. Woolworth until retirement and then she was a cook at 222 Drive Inn, Brickerville Snackette and Skyview. She enjoyed crafting, painting, bowling, cooking and her cats.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a son: David Meily.
She is survived by a granddaughter: Mickey, wife of Clayton Lausch, Jr.; and two great-grandchildren, Justin and Jami Lausch.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.