- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Randy Wike, 48, Hopeland,packer for Sharp Shopper
Randy J. Wike, 48, of Hopeland, died Wednesday, April 25, 2012 in his Clay Township residence.
The husband of Stephanie A. Weaver-Wike, he was born in Ephrata, son of the late Donald H. and Ruth (Schickram) Wike.
He had been employed as a packer/loader for Sharp Shopper.
Surviving in addition to his wife are daughter: Brandy Kersch, of Elm; stepdaughters: Amanda Voydix, of Richland; April Wike, of Brickerville; brothers: Greg and Gary Wike, both of Brickerville; Rod Wike, of Adamstown; sisters: Lori Wike, of Stevens; Linda Lloyd, of Robesonia; and six grandchildren.
Services are private.
The Good Funeral Home and Cremation Centre Inc. is honored to be serving the Wike family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.