- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Ray Galebach, 80, Dorma Door employee, farmer
Ray L. Galebach, 80, of Lititz, formerly of Denver and Ephrata, passed away unexpectedly Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was the husband of Barbara G. (Kanode) Galebach and son of the late Lewis R. Galebach and Arlene Hacker Minnich.
Ray was born in Lincoln and was a lifelong resident of the Ephrata area. He worshipped at Stevens United Zion Church in Stevens, and formerly worked as a farmer and at Dorma Door in Reamstown.
In addition to his wife, Barbara, Ray is survived by six children: Barbara M., wife of Donald King, of Lancaster; Margaret L., wife of Harold High, of Reinholds; Lewis R., husband of Robin Galebach, of Loretta; Arlene A., wife of Paul Kaylor, of Lancaster; Vivian J. Galebach, of Lititz; and Eugene A., husband of Mary Galebach, of Tyrone; 10 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Funeral services were held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, Oct. 15 with the Rev. John Fry and the Rev. John Leisey officiating. Place of interment was Lincoln Cemetery, Lincoln-Ephrata.
To offer condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.