- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Rayford Reese, 82, C&D worker, Korean War vet
Rayford R. Reese, 82, of Brownstown, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at his residence.
Rayford was born in Ephrata, son of the late Milton C. and Lottie (Royer) Reese.
He was formerly employed at Safe Hardware Company in Lancaster and C&D Battery in Leola. Rayford was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean War and a member of Cocalico Post 3376 VFW in Ephrata.
He is survived by a daughter: Tracey, wife of Jamie Ulrich, of Lititz; a son: Jeffrey Hall, husband of Sue Hall, of Stevens; three grandchildren; and one great granddaughter.
Memorial services were held March 27 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with John Schmuck officiating. Place of interment will be Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
Donations in Rayford’s memory may be made to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.