- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Rayford Reese, 82, C&D worker, Korean War vet
Rayford R. Reese, 82, of Brownstown, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at his residence.
Rayford was born in Ephrata, son of the late Milton C. and Lottie (Royer) Reese.
He was formerly employed at Safe Hardware Company in Lancaster and C&D Battery in Leola. Rayford was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean War and a member of Cocalico Post 3376 VFW in Ephrata.
He is survived by a daughter: Tracey, wife of Jamie Ulrich, of Lititz; a son: Jeffrey Hall, husband of Sue Hall, of Stevens; three grandchildren; and one great granddaughter.
Memorial services were held March 27 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with John Schmuck officiating. Place of interment will be Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
Donations in Rayford’s memory may be made to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.