- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Raymond A. Withers, 53, worked for family business
Raymond A. Withers, 53, formerly of Reamstown, died Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013, in ManorCare West Reading.
He was under nursing care since a fall at home several years ago. Born in Ephrata, a son of the late Arlan R. and Anna M. (Sheaffer) Withers, he was a 1978 Cocalico High School graduate. Raymond and his parents operated G.S. Withers & Sons Monuments, Reamstown, a family business since 1879. He was an avid bowler, a loyal friend and loved cats and video games. Surviving is an aunt, Clara Barth, Reading. Private burial in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving the Withers family.