- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Raymond ‘Cliff’ Sweigart, 82, formerly of Akron, truck driver, enjoyed beach, fishing and his dogs
Raymond “Cliff” Sweigart, 82, formerly of Akron, died Friday, Aug. 29, 2014, in Denver Health & Rehabilitation Center, Stevens.
Born in Ephrata, a son of the late Raymond and Anna (Adams) Sweigart, he was married 17 years to Joyce L. (Yerger) Sweigart. His first wife, Faye (Burkholder) Sweigart, died in 1996.
A truck driver and member of the Teamsters Union, he enjoyed the beach, fishing, food and his dogs.
Also surviving are children: Cheryl Dunn, Ephrata; Kathleen (Michael) Delmotte, Mountville; Melanie D. Fiant, Marietta, Ga.; Donna Leturgy, Reinholds; and Clifford Sweigart, Denver; grandchildren: Jesse, Brad, Shawn, Amy, Lori, Lisa, Laura, Jason, Jessica and Tom Jr.; nine great-grandchildren; and his sister: Rosaline Brendle, Ephrata. He will also be missed by his dogs: Buffy II and Jenna.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be assisting The Sweigart Family with private arrangements. To offer the family online condolences, visit goodfuneral.com.