- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Raymond Walter Milek, 70, generator mechanic
Raymond Walter Milek, 70, of Stevens, passed away Tuesday, April 2, 2013, at his residence.
He was born in Long Island, N.Y. to the late Raymond and Geraldine (Swan) Milek.
Raymond worked as a mechanic on electrical generators. He enjoyed motorcycling and was a member of the South Shore Motor Cycle Club, Long Island, N.Y.
Raymond is survived by his sons: Raymond, husband of Shannon Milek of Peoria, Ariz.; and Peter, husband of Shannon Milek of Gilbert, Ariz; daughter: Veronica Milek of Arizona; sisters Elizabeth Antonetti of Puerto Rico and Mary; and five grandchildren.
Private services will be at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.