- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Raymond Walter Milek, 70, generator mechanic
Raymond Walter Milek, 70, of Stevens, passed away Tuesday, April 2, 2013, at his residence.
He was born in Long Island, N.Y. to the late Raymond and Geraldine (Swan) Milek.
Raymond worked as a mechanic on electrical generators. He enjoyed motorcycling and was a member of the South Shore Motor Cycle Club, Long Island, N.Y.
Raymond is survived by his sons: Raymond, husband of Shannon Milek of Peoria, Ariz.; and Peter, husband of Shannon Milek of Gilbert, Ariz; daughter: Veronica Milek of Arizona; sisters Elizabeth Antonetti of Puerto Rico and Mary; and five grandchildren.
Private services will be at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.