- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Rebecca Gee, 69, salon owner
Rebecca Gee, 69, of Denver, formerly of Parkesburg, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, April 1, 2012 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the beloved wife of Joel B. Gee Sr. Born in Coatesville Monday, Sept. 21, 1942, she was the daughter of the late Charles Fellenbaum and Reba (Lowery) Fellenbaum.
She was a 1960 graduate of Scott High School in Coatesville. She was the owner and operator of Becky Gee’s Beauty Salon of Parkesburg for 38 years, retiring in 2003.
Rebecca is survived by two children: Marcella Ann Crammer, of Mountville; and Joel B. Gee Jr., of Kinzers; four grandchildren: Amanda Gee, Charlee Gee, Kyle Crammer and Courtney Crammer; and one great-granddaughter: Savanna Brown.
The funeral service will be private at the Bradford Cemetery in Marshallton.
Arrangements have been entrusted to the Wilde Funeral Home of Parkesburg. Online condolences can be posted at wildefuneralhome.com.