- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Rebecca Gee, 69, salon owner
Rebecca Gee, 69, of Denver, formerly of Parkesburg, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, April 1, 2012 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the beloved wife of Joel B. Gee Sr. Born in Coatesville Monday, Sept. 21, 1942, she was the daughter of the late Charles Fellenbaum and Reba (Lowery) Fellenbaum.
She was a 1960 graduate of Scott High School in Coatesville. She was the owner and operator of Becky Gee’s Beauty Salon of Parkesburg for 38 years, retiring in 2003.
Rebecca is survived by two children: Marcella Ann Crammer, of Mountville; and Joel B. Gee Jr., of Kinzers; four grandchildren: Amanda Gee, Charlee Gee, Kyle Crammer and Courtney Crammer; and one great-granddaughter: Savanna Brown.
The funeral service will be private at the Bradford Cemetery in Marshallton.
Arrangements have been entrusted to the Wilde Funeral Home of Parkesburg. Online condolences can be posted at wildefuneralhome.com.