- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Rebecca Horst, 92, Denver
Rebecca L. Horst, 92, of Denver, passed away peacefully Monday, Feb. 6, 2012 at the Golden Living Center, Lancaster.
Born May 3, 1919, in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Isaac and Lydia Zook. She was married to Elam S. Horst for 23 years. Elam died in 1977.
She will be lovingly missed by her three children and their families: Lois E., wife of Leonard E. Swanger, of Denver; Carl E., husband of Charlene Horst, of Alaska; and E. Blaine, husband of Lee Ann Horst, of Indiana; three grandchildren: Joseph Swanger, Cathie Shaak and Ethan Horst; two great-grandchildren: Cassandra Shaak and Lauren Nolt; one great-great- grandchild: Olivia Grace Nolt; stepchildren; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren.
A celebration of Rebecca’s life will be held at the Grace Family Church, 415 S. Kinzer Ave., New Holland, on Feb. 19 at 3 p.m.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.