- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Rebecca Horst, 92, Denver
Rebecca L. Horst, 92, of Denver, passed away peacefully Monday, Feb. 6, 2012 at the Golden Living Center, Lancaster.
Born May 3, 1919, in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Isaac and Lydia Zook. She was married to Elam S. Horst for 23 years. Elam died in 1977.
She will be lovingly missed by her three children and their families: Lois E., wife of Leonard E. Swanger, of Denver; Carl E., husband of Charlene Horst, of Alaska; and E. Blaine, husband of Lee Ann Horst, of Indiana; three grandchildren: Joseph Swanger, Cathie Shaak and Ethan Horst; two great-grandchildren: Cassandra Shaak and Lauren Nolt; one great-great- grandchild: Olivia Grace Nolt; stepchildren; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren.
A celebration of Rebecca’s life will be held at the Grace Family Church, 415 S. Kinzer Ave., New Holland, on Feb. 19 at 3 p.m.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.