- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Rev. Clement Thomas Cahill, served in Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
Redemptorist missionary, Reverend Clement Thomas Cahill, 87, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, August 3, 2013 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in New York, N.Y., Father Cahill was the only child of the late Thomas and Marcella (Corrigan) Cahill. He professed his first vows as a Redemptorist Aug. 2, 1946 and was ordained June 17, 1951.
Father Cahill attended High School at St. Mary’s College, the Redemptorist Preparatory Seminary. After completing his novitiate year in Ilchester, Md., he graduated from and was ordained at Mount St. Alphonsus, the Major Seminary in Esopus, N.Y.
For most of his 62-year priesthood, Father Cahill served in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
He was highly thought of and was known for his enthusiasm, kindness and compassion.
A viewing and Christian prayer service was held Aug. 6 at Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Ephrata. Final Commendation and Farewell was Aug. 7 at the Redemptorist Cemetery at St. Clement’s in Ephrata.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.