- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Richard Moyer, foundry worker
Richard L. Moyer, 68, of Lancaster, passed away Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Leon and Ruby (Zong) Moyer and was the husband of the late Thelma M. (Grumbling) Moyer, who passed away in 2008.
Richard worked for the former Ephrata Foundry for over 25 years before his retirement.
He is survived by a daughter: Ruby M., wife of Natalio Delgado, of Denver; and a brother: Alvin Moyer, of Boise, Idaho.
A memorial service will be held Oct. 20 at 1 p.m. at the Indiantown Mennonite Church, 255 Indiantown Rd., Ephrata, with Pastor Jay Weaver officiating. Interment will take place prior to memorial service at 12:30 p.m. in the Indiantown Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Richard’s memory may be made to Indiantown Mennonite Church, 255 Indiantown Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.