- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Richard Moyer, foundry worker
Richard L. Moyer, 68, of Lancaster, passed away Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Leon and Ruby (Zong) Moyer and was the husband of the late Thelma M. (Grumbling) Moyer, who passed away in 2008.
Richard worked for the former Ephrata Foundry for over 25 years before his retirement.
He is survived by a daughter: Ruby M., wife of Natalio Delgado, of Denver; and a brother: Alvin Moyer, of Boise, Idaho.
A memorial service will be held Oct. 20 at 1 p.m. at the Indiantown Mennonite Church, 255 Indiantown Rd., Ephrata, with Pastor Jay Weaver officiating. Interment will take place prior to memorial service at 12:30 p.m. in the Indiantown Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Richard’s memory may be made to Indiantown Mennonite Church, 255 Indiantown Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.