- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Robert G. Goshert, 78, Worship Center member, sports enthusiast, worked for Agway
Robert G. Goshert, 78, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, July 24, 2014, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Addison and M. Irene (Sweigart) Goshert and was the husband of the late Pearl L. Goshert who passed away in 2011.
Robert was a member of The Worship Center. He worked part time at Agway, Ephrata. He enjoyed playing tennis in his younger years and was a sport enthusiast.
He is survived by a sister-in-law: Anne Goshert; a brother-in-law: Levern, husband of Carol Gehman; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to his wife and parents, he is preceded in death by two brothers: John and Richard Goshert.
Services were held July 29 at The Worship Center, Lancaster, with Rev. Amos Dienner officiating. Interment took place in the Swamp Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Robert’s memory may be made to Teen Challenge at the Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.