- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Robert G. Goshert, 78, Worship Center member, sports enthusiast, worked for Agway
Robert G. Goshert, 78, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, July 24, 2014, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Ephrata to the late Addison and M. Irene (Sweigart) Goshert and was the husband of the late Pearl L. Goshert who passed away in 2011.
Robert was a member of The Worship Center. He worked part time at Agway, Ephrata. He enjoyed playing tennis in his younger years and was a sport enthusiast.
He is survived by a sister-in-law: Anne Goshert; a brother-in-law: Levern, husband of Carol Gehman; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to his wife and parents, he is preceded in death by two brothers: John and Richard Goshert.
Services were held July 29 at The Worship Center, Lancaster, with Rev. Amos Dienner officiating. Interment took place in the Swamp Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Robert’s memory may be made to Teen Challenge at the Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.