- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Robert Jaquay, 75, CPA, AF vet
Robert H. "Bob" Jaquay, 75, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2011 at Homestead Village.
Bob was the husband of Marcia Hall Jaquay, with whom he celebrated 45 years of marriage this past April 24. Born in Columbus, N.Y., he is the son of Myrtle Robbins Jaquay of Pensacola, Fla., and the late Stanley Jaquay.
Bob was a certified public accountant (CPA) and, in later years, used his accounting expertise in computer programming. He was a graduate of the University of South Florida with a BS in business administration. A U.S. Air Force veteran from 1960 to 1964, he served in Korea, Japan and at McDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla.
In addition to his wife: Marcia; and his mother: Myrtle; he is survived by his son: David, husband of Diane Jaquay, of Ephrata; and by his two grandchildren: Connor and Ali Jaquay.
In keeping with Bob’s wishes, a farewell party to celebrate his life was held at Ephrata Community Church on Sept. 17.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Bob’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.