- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Robert Jordan, 81, vet, ETL mechanic/inspector
Robert H. Jordan, 81, of Denver, lost his courageous fight with lung cancer Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012.
He was son of the late Albert H. and Anna C. Jordan and the husband of the late Jane Jordan.
Bob enjoyed woodworking and crafts and helping with errands at Al’s Service Center. A veteran of the Navy, he served aboard the Howard D. Crow. He worked as a hydraulic mechanic and final inspector at ETL for many years.
He will be deeply missed by his son: Kevin, husband of Dorothy (Burkholder); and his grandson: Nicholas.
Besides his parents and wife, he was preceded in death by his two sisters: Barbara and Jean.
Family and friends are invited to a memorial service at The Stevens Fire Hall, 91 Stevens Road, Stevens, on Feb. 25 from 1 to 4 p.m.
Contributions in Bob’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County.