- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Robert Jordan, 81, vet, ETL mechanic/inspector
Robert H. Jordan, 81, of Denver, lost his courageous fight with lung cancer Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012.
He was son of the late Albert H. and Anna C. Jordan and the husband of the late Jane Jordan.
Bob enjoyed woodworking and crafts and helping with errands at Al’s Service Center. A veteran of the Navy, he served aboard the Howard D. Crow. He worked as a hydraulic mechanic and final inspector at ETL for many years.
He will be deeply missed by his son: Kevin, husband of Dorothy (Burkholder); and his grandson: Nicholas.
Besides his parents and wife, he was preceded in death by his two sisters: Barbara and Jean.
Family and friends are invited to a memorial service at The Stevens Fire Hall, 91 Stevens Road, Stevens, on Feb. 25 from 1 to 4 p.m.
Contributions in Bob’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County.