- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Robert Kolady, American Die worker
Robert W. Kolady, 65, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was the husband of Janetta T. (Varner) Kolady. They celebrated 32 years of marriage.
For 35 years, Robert worked for American Die & Finishing.
Robert is survived by two daughters: Teresa, wife of Robert Troope, of Ephrata; and Cheryl, wife of Eric Ceresini, of Denver; a son: John, husband of Melissa Varner, of Denver; grandchildren: Angel, Christine, Samantha, Shane, Taylor, Madison, Caden, Douglas, Alyce and Amber; and great- grandchildren: Evilynn and Trevor.
He was preceded in death by a grandson: Jarred.
The funeral service was held on Jan. 21 at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, with Rev. Richard Cook officiating. Interment took place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery, East Cocalico Township.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.