- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Robert Kolady, American Die worker
Robert W. Kolady, 65, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was the husband of Janetta T. (Varner) Kolady. They celebrated 32 years of marriage.
For 35 years, Robert worked for American Die & Finishing.
Robert is survived by two daughters: Teresa, wife of Robert Troope, of Ephrata; and Cheryl, wife of Eric Ceresini, of Denver; a son: John, husband of Melissa Varner, of Denver; grandchildren: Angel, Christine, Samantha, Shane, Taylor, Madison, Caden, Douglas, Alyce and Amber; and great- grandchildren: Evilynn and Trevor.
He was preceded in death by a grandson: Jarred.
The funeral service was held on Jan. 21 at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, with Rev. Richard Cook officiating. Interment took place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery, East Cocalico Township.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.