- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Robert A. Snyder, 69, father of two, Johnston High School graduate
Robert A. “Bob” Snyder, 69, passed away Jan. 1, 2017, at Ephrata Wellspan Hospital after a brief illness.
He was a 1969 graduate of Johnston High School.
Survivors include his wife: Rose; daughter: Robin; brothers: Mike D. and Bill; sister: Barbara; and his neices, nephews and grandchildren.
Robert was preceded in death by a daughter: Rebecca A. Snyder.
A drop-in memorial gathering will be held July 1 at Ephrata Park, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.