- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Robert Sweigart, truck driver
Robert L. Sweigart, 83, of Fleetwood, passed away Friday, Aug. 19, 2011, at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Reading.
Born in Reinholds, he was the son of the late Irwin and Cora (Fisher) Sweigart and was the husband of Brenda E. (Pannebecker) Sweigart.
He was a self-employed truck driver.
In addition to his wife, Robert is survived by his son: Larry Sweigart; two daughters: Rachel, wife of Richard Kerper; and Jerol Hughes; and five grandchildren: Zaren, Wyatt and Marshall Kerper and Lizzy and Chelsea Sweigart.
He was preceded in death by two sons: Richard Sweigart and Robert Sweigart Jr.
Funeral services were held on Aug. 24 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Pastor C. Michael Roney officiating.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.