- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Roberta L. Landis, 60, Akron, worked in retail
Roberta "Bobbie" L. Landis, 60, of Akron, passed away Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, at Maple Farm Nursing Home.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Robert and Rachel (Hackman) Augsberger and was the wife of David R. Landis.
Bobbie worked most of her life in retail sales. She was a 1971 graduate of Warwick High School. She enjoyed NASCAR and spending time with her family.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Nick, husband of Nikki (McCabe) Hehnly; a step son: Mike Hehnly; three grandchildren and two sisters: Diane Kreider and Becky, wife of Charles Weiss.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Malcolm E. Fox and three sisters.
A viewing will be held Oct. 10 from 10 a.m. to noon, at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 North Ninth St., Akron, followed by her funeral service at noon, with Rev. D. J. Paglia officiating. Interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
The family would like to sincerely thank the staff at Maple Farm for their excellent care during Roberta’s stay.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.