- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Roberta L. Landis, 60, Akron, worked in retail
Roberta "Bobbie" L. Landis, 60, of Akron, passed away Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, at Maple Farm Nursing Home.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Robert and Rachel (Hackman) Augsberger and was the wife of David R. Landis.
Bobbie worked most of her life in retail sales. She was a 1971 graduate of Warwick High School. She enjoyed NASCAR and spending time with her family.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Nick, husband of Nikki (McCabe) Hehnly; a step son: Mike Hehnly; three grandchildren and two sisters: Diane Kreider and Becky, wife of Charles Weiss.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Malcolm E. Fox and three sisters.
A viewing will be held Oct. 10 from 10 a.m. to noon, at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 North Ninth St., Akron, followed by her funeral service at noon, with Rev. D. J. Paglia officiating. Interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
The family would like to sincerely thank the staff at Maple Farm for their excellent care during Roberta’s stay.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.