- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Roger D. Stafford, 66, vet, Ford, NH electrical engineer
Roger D. Stafford, 66, of Brownstown, passed away peacefully Thursday, March 21, 2013 at Mennonite Home, Lancaster.
Born in Detroit, Mich., he was the husband of Karen (Imperati) Stafford of Brownstown, and the late J.V. and Eunice (Yates) Stafford.
Roger was a Marine veteran and a former member of the New Holland Rifle Club. He was a graduate of Sienna Heights College in Michigan.
He was employed for a number of years as an electrical engineer for Ford Motor Company and New Holland North America.
Roger was a family man who was immensely proud and protective of his family. He loved his wife dearly and much to her delight enjoyed cooking and grilling. He was very creative and had just started to learn photography in his retirement. He was an avid fisherman and animal lover, especially dogs.
In addition to his wife of 41 years, he is survived by a daughter: Lisa May of Brownstown; a son: Shawn Stafford and his wife Katie of Austin, Texas; two grandchildren: Cooper and Carter May of Brownstown; a brother: Richard Stafford and his wife Judith of Clarkston, Mich.; a brother-in-law: Ronald Imperati of Livonia, Mich.; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held at Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory in Lititz with Rev. Dana E. Statler officiating. The family received friends prior to the service at the funeral home. The Lancaster County Marine Corps League Detachment 294 Honor Guard presented. Burial will be private.
To place a condolence online, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.