- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Rosalyn Rice, 80, former secretary, enjoyed yoga
Rosalyn F. Rice, 80, of Akron, passed away at home after an illness Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013.
She was the wife of Donald R. Rice and daughter of the late Edgar and Hermina (Westerhoff) Martin.
Rosalyn was a secretary at Good’s Furniture in New Holland and tax secretary at the Ephrata Area School District.
She enjoyed yoga at the Ephrata Rec Center and belonged to the 60-plus Club.
In addition to her husband, Donald, Rosalyn is survived by one son: Gary Hacker of Akron; two daughters: Kathi, wife of Thomas Niner of Lititz and Beth Gallic of Lancaster; six step-children; 20 grandchildren; one great-granddaughter; one sister: Sunny, wife of Phil Snyder of Sumter, S.C. and her beloved dog: Tiki.
Friends were received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, Oct. 23 with memorial services following with the Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment will be private.
Donations in Rosalyn’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.