- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Rosene M. Nolt, 96, had 73-year marriage, quilter
Rosene M. Nolt, 96, of Ephrata, passed away Monday, March 18, 2013, at Fairmount Homes.
She was born in Whitehorse to the late Joseph and Anna (Buckwalter) Benner and was the wife of Wilmer R. Nolt with whom she shared 73 years of marriage.
Rosene was a member of Faith Mennonite Church, Denver. She was a quilter and donated many quilts to MCC. She loved her grandchildren and great grandchildren, and enjoyed gardening.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by two sons: Ronald, husband of Helen Nolt of Ellicott City, Md.; Marvin, husband of Delores Nolt of Ephrata; a daughter: Carolyn, wife of Paul Snader of Ephrata; seven grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a son: David Nolt; a sister: Miriam Eby; two brothers: Wilmer and Roy Benner.
A viewing will be held Friday, March 22 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Wheatridge Chapel, 333 Wheat Ridge Dr., Ephrata. A memorial service will be held Saturday, March 23 at 2:30 p.m. at Farm Crest, Fairmount Homes, 1100 Farm Crest Drive, Ephrata, with Pastor Delvin Martin officiating. The family will receive friends following the service. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family in the Groffdale Mennonite Cemetery.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.