- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Rufus Eberly, 90, Dana retiree
Rufus B. Eberly, 90, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011 at The Reading Hospital and Medical Center.
Born in Denver, he was the son of the late Abraham and Edna (Brubaker) Eberly and was the husband of the late Pearl M. (Schell) Eberly, who passed away in 2009. They had been married 67 years.
Rufus was a member of St. John’s (Hain’s) United Church of Christ in Wernersville. He worked as a tow motor operator for Dana Corp., retiring after 30 years.
He is survived by numerous cousins.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.