- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Rufus Eberly, 90, Dana retiree
Rufus B. Eberly, 90, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011 at The Reading Hospital and Medical Center.
Born in Denver, he was the son of the late Abraham and Edna (Brubaker) Eberly and was the husband of the late Pearl M. (Schell) Eberly, who passed away in 2009. They had been married 67 years.
Rufus was a member of St. John’s (Hain’s) United Church of Christ in Wernersville. He worked as a tow motor operator for Dana Corp., retiring after 30 years.
He is survived by numerous cousins.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.