- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Russell Mumma, 53, Denver
Russell R. Mumma, 53, of Denver, passed away Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012 at his residence.
Born in Ephrata, Russell was the son of LeRoy E. Mumma and the late Julia (Royer) Mumma.
In addition to his father, he is survived by a daughter: Lori, wife of Shawn Herr, and a granddaughter: Ashley Herr, all of Manheim; and a sister: Joyce, wife of Peter Kuhn, of Ephrata.
The memorial service will be held on Jan. 19 at 2 p.m. at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, with the Rev. Adam Forry officiating. Interment will be in Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, consider donations to the family to help defray funeral costs.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.