- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Russell Mumma, 53, Denver
Russell R. Mumma, 53, of Denver, passed away Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012 at his residence.
Born in Ephrata, Russell was the son of LeRoy E. Mumma and the late Julia (Royer) Mumma.
In addition to his father, he is survived by a daughter: Lori, wife of Shawn Herr, and a granddaughter: Ashley Herr, all of Manheim; and a sister: Joyce, wife of Peter Kuhn, of Ephrata.
The memorial service will be held on Jan. 19 at 2 p.m. at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, with the Rev. Adam Forry officiating. Interment will be in Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, consider donations to the family to help defray funeral costs.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.