- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Ruth Cole, 89, Ephrata
Ruth T. Cole, 89, of Ephrata, entered into rest at Lancaster General Hospital Tuesday, March 29, 2011.
Born in Elmer, N.J., she was the daughter of the late Leonard and Alice K. (Kinkle) Thomas. She was the wife of the late Roy B. Cole, who passed away in 1998. They had been married 52 years before his death.
She is survived by her daughter: Janice R., wife of Robert Miller, of Ephrata; and three grandchildren: Christy R., wife of Chris Anderson; Richard Eric Miller; and Matthew R. Miller.
Funeral services were held April 2 at Stradling Funeral Home with Pastor Galen Hackman officiating. Interment followed in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. To send a condolence, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.