- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ruth Cole, 89, Ephrata
Ruth T. Cole, 89, of Ephrata, entered into rest at Lancaster General Hospital Tuesday, March 29, 2011.
Born in Elmer, N.J., she was the daughter of the late Leonard and Alice K. (Kinkle) Thomas. She was the wife of the late Roy B. Cole, who passed away in 1998. They had been married 52 years before his death.
She is survived by her daughter: Janice R., wife of Robert Miller, of Ephrata; and three grandchildren: Christy R., wife of Chris Anderson; Richard Eric Miller; and Matthew R. Miller.
Funeral services were held April 2 at Stradling Funeral Home with Pastor Galen Hackman officiating. Interment followed in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. To send a condolence, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.