- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ruth Dussinger, 83, cafeteria manager
Ruth G. Dussinger, 83, of Lancaster, formerly of Lincoln-Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011 at Mt. Joy Hospice of Lancaster County after a lengthy illness.
She was the wife of Addison R. Dussinger. Born in Lincoln-Ephrata, she was the daughter of the late Roy and Edith (Miller) Keller.
Ruth was a graduate of Ephrata High School and worked as the cafeteria manager at Penn Manor School District.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Rick, husband of Linda Dussinger, of Palmyra; and two granddaughters: Alyson, wife of Matt Merritt, of Reading; and Rebecca Dussinger, of Mechanicsburg.
Memorial services will be held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, at 8 p.m. on Dec. 1, with the Rev. John C. Miller officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.