- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ruth Dussinger, 83, cafeteria manager
Ruth G. Dussinger, 83, of Lancaster, formerly of Lincoln-Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Nov. 27, 2011 at Mt. Joy Hospice of Lancaster County after a lengthy illness.
She was the wife of Addison R. Dussinger. Born in Lincoln-Ephrata, she was the daughter of the late Roy and Edith (Miller) Keller.
Ruth was a graduate of Ephrata High School and worked as the cafeteria manager at Penn Manor School District.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Rick, husband of Linda Dussinger, of Palmyra; and two granddaughters: Alyson, wife of Matt Merritt, of Reading; and Rebecca Dussinger, of Mechanicsburg.
Memorial services will be held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, at 8 p.m. on Dec. 1, with the Rev. John C. Miller officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.