- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ruth Sanocki, Time Warner retiree
Ruth M. Sanocki, 77, of Bowmansville, formerly of Levittown, died peacefully surrounded by her family Monday, Jan. 2, 2012 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was preceded in death by her husband, John J. Sanocki, in 1979. Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Edward Gudemann and Ruth Brecht.
She retired after 30 years from Time Warner Cable.
Surviving are two children: Denise, wife of Jack Foster, with whom she resided; and Stephen, wife of Kerryann Sanocki, of Furlong; seven grandchildren; three great- grandchildren; a brother: Ed Gudemann, of Sarasota, Fla.; a stepbrother: Donald Brecht; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held on Jan. 5 at 1 p.m. at Groff-High Funeral Home, 145 W. Main St., New Holland.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made in Ruth’s memory to one’s favorite charity.
Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.