- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Ruth Sanocki, Time Warner retiree
Ruth M. Sanocki, 77, of Bowmansville, formerly of Levittown, died peacefully surrounded by her family Monday, Jan. 2, 2012 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was preceded in death by her husband, John J. Sanocki, in 1979. Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late Edward Gudemann and Ruth Brecht.
She retired after 30 years from Time Warner Cable.
Surviving are two children: Denise, wife of Jack Foster, with whom she resided; and Stephen, wife of Kerryann Sanocki, of Furlong; seven grandchildren; three great- grandchildren; a brother: Ed Gudemann, of Sarasota, Fla.; a stepbrother: Donald Brecht; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held on Jan. 5 at 1 p.m. at Groff-High Funeral Home, 145 W. Main St., New Holland.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made in Ruth’s memory to one’s favorite charity.
Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.