- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Samantha Moyer, 42, Ephrata native
Samantha Moyer, age 42, of Frankford, Del., formerly of Bowmansville, passed away Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Del.
Born in Ephrata, she was the daughter of Cindy F. Evans of Frankford and the late Robert L. Moyer.
Sam was a graduate of Garden Spot High School class of 1989. She enjoyed animals, crafts, music and dancing.
In addition to her mother, she is survived by her stepfather: Jack Evans, of Frankford; a half-sister: Christina Pennabaker, of Morgantown; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins living in Pennsylvania.
Services will be held at the convenience of the family.
Memorial donations may be sent to the Tunnell Cancer Center, 18947 John J. Williams Highway, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 or Delaware Hospice Center, 100 Patriots Way, Milford, DE 19963.
Online condolences may be sent by visiting melsonfuneralservices.com.