- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Samantha Moyer, 42, Ephrata native
Samantha Moyer, age 42, of Frankford, Del., formerly of Bowmansville, passed away Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Del.
Born in Ephrata, she was the daughter of Cindy F. Evans of Frankford and the late Robert L. Moyer.
Sam was a graduate of Garden Spot High School class of 1989. She enjoyed animals, crafts, music and dancing.
In addition to her mother, she is survived by her stepfather: Jack Evans, of Frankford; a half-sister: Christina Pennabaker, of Morgantown; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins living in Pennsylvania.
Services will be held at the convenience of the family.
Memorial donations may be sent to the Tunnell Cancer Center, 18947 John J. Williams Highway, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 or Delaware Hospice Center, 100 Patriots Way, Milford, DE 19963.
Online condolences may be sent by visiting melsonfuneralservices.com.