- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Sandra L. Stuber 72, sewing machine operator, enjoyed crafts, painting, camping
Sandra L. Stuber, 72, of Stevens, passed away March 25, 2014, at the EphrataCommunityHospital.
She was born in BerksCounty to the late Harry Matz and Virginia (Schaeffer) Howell and was the wife of the late Harold Stuber Sr.
During her working years she was a sewing machine operator. She loved crafts, painting and camping.
Sandra is survived by a son: Harold Stuber Jr. of Stevens; two daughters: Teresa F., wife of Roger Klopp of Denver, Tammy L. Bohanan of Ephrata; grandchildren: Jesse and Eric Klopp, Kristy, Rodger Jr., and Dusti Bohanan; great-grandchildren: Autumn and Damien Bohanan, Jazmine Hanna and Peyton Gardner; and a brother: Harry Matz Jr.
In addition to her husband and parents, she is preceded in death by a brother: Paul Epler.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.