- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Sandra L. Stuber 72, sewing machine operator, enjoyed crafts, painting, camping
Sandra L. Stuber, 72, of Stevens, passed away March 25, 2014, at the EphrataCommunityHospital.
She was born in BerksCounty to the late Harry Matz and Virginia (Schaeffer) Howell and was the wife of the late Harold Stuber Sr.
During her working years she was a sewing machine operator. She loved crafts, painting and camping.
Sandra is survived by a son: Harold Stuber Jr. of Stevens; two daughters: Teresa F., wife of Roger Klopp of Denver, Tammy L. Bohanan of Ephrata; grandchildren: Jesse and Eric Klopp, Kristy, Rodger Jr., and Dusti Bohanan; great-grandchildren: Autumn and Damien Bohanan, Jazmine Hanna and Peyton Gardner; and a brother: Harry Matz Jr.
In addition to her husband and parents, she is preceded in death by a brother: Paul Epler.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.