- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Sandra Uphold, 56, store manager
Sandra L. Uphold, 56, of Ephrata, passed away on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital after a lengthy illness.
Sandra was born in Harrisburg, daughter of Lloyd H. and Shirley M. (Fellman) Johnson.
She was employed as a retail store manager at The Children’s Place in Hershey.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by a daughter: Heather M., wife of Shawn Sweigart, of Ephrata; a son: Jonathan A. Sapochak, of Harrisburg; a granddaughter: Kaylee A. Sweigart, of Ephrata; and two brothers: Lloyd Johnson, husband of Pamela, of Enola; and Jeffrey Johnson, of Harrisburg.
Memorial services will begin at 11 a.m. on Jan. 21 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, with the Rev. Ron Smith officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.