- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Sandra Uphold, 56, store manager
Sandra L. Uphold, 56, of Ephrata, passed away on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital after a lengthy illness.
Sandra was born in Harrisburg, daughter of Lloyd H. and Shirley M. (Fellman) Johnson.
She was employed as a retail store manager at The Children’s Place in Hershey.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by a daughter: Heather M., wife of Shawn Sweigart, of Ephrata; a son: Jonathan A. Sapochak, of Harrisburg; a granddaughter: Kaylee A. Sweigart, of Ephrata; and two brothers: Lloyd Johnson, husband of Pamela, of Enola; and Jeffrey Johnson, of Harrisburg.
Memorial services will begin at 11 a.m. on Jan. 21 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, with the Rev. Ron Smith officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.