- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Sara Susan Stober, 87, was with Ephrata Farm Women
Sara Susan Stober, 87, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Ephrata Hospital.
She was born Aug. 2, 1925 in East Cocalico.
Sara was a member of the Peace United Church of Christ and Ephrata Farm Women. She loved reading, playing cards, gardening, and spending time with her friends and family.
She is survived by her husband: Willie D. Stober; sons: William Scott Stober and Spencer Shupp Stober; grandson: Spencer Troy Stober; and granddaughter: Holly Renee Greene.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania, Inc.