- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Sara Susan Stober, 87, was with Ephrata Farm Women
Sara Susan Stober, 87, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013 at Ephrata Hospital.
She was born Aug. 2, 1925 in East Cocalico.
Sara was a member of the Peace United Church of Christ and Ephrata Farm Women. She loved reading, playing cards, gardening, and spending time with her friends and family.
She is survived by her husband: Willie D. Stober; sons: William Scott Stober and Spencer Shupp Stober; grandson: Spencer Troy Stober; and granddaughter: Holly Renee Greene.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania, Inc.