- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Scott L. Gensemer, 63, Cocalico class of ‘69, was HR director for Dallas Museum of Art
Scott L. Gensemer, 63, Denver, died April 27, 2014, in Ephrata Manor following a lengthy illness.
Born in Ephrata, he was a 1969 Cocalico High School graduate. Scott lived in Dallas, Texas, and was director of human resources for 20 years at The Dallas Museum of Art.
He is survived by his parents: Richard R. “Cotton” and Fern O. (Miller) Gensemer, Denver; sisters: Dixie Stewart, Reading; and Angela Schwartz, Brison City, N.C.; a nephew; and six nieces.
At Scott’s request, all arrangements will be private. Contributions may be sent to Ephrata Cancer Center, 460 N. Reading Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving the Gensemer family. Visit goodfuneral.com