- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Scott L. ‘Musky’ Nagle, 51, former resident of Ephrata
Scott L. Nagle "Musky," 51, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013.
He was raised in Ephrata and resided in Rehoboth Beach, Del. Burial was at Stockley Center, Georgetown, Del. Oct. 7, 2013.
Surviving is his adopted mother: Anna Mae Nagle from Ephrata. Also surviving are adopted siblings: David Nagle of Green Wood, Del,; Robert Nagle Jr. of Denver; Melvin Nagle of Akron; Joyce (Nagle) Ludwig of Morris and Bryan Nagle of Ephrata.
His is survived by his biological siblings: Fred Jr. Whitmyer of Lititz and his sons Noah Whitmyer from Bloomsburg and Keith Whitmyer from Lititz; Vernon Whitmyer of Lititiz and his sons Chad Whitmyer from Virginia Beach and Troy Whitmyer from Lititz; Tim Whitmyer from Littiz; Ted Whitmyer; Shawn Whitmyer from Lititz and his wife Diane Whitmyer and daughter Brandi Whitmyer.
Scott was preceded in death by his adopted father: Robert L. Nagle Sr. his nephew: Tony Nagle and niece: Kelly Nagle. Scott is also preceded in death by his biological parents, Fred Sr. and Sandra Whitmyer.