- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Scott L. ‘Musky’ Nagle, 51, former resident of Ephrata
Scott L. Nagle "Musky," 51, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013.
He was raised in Ephrata and resided in Rehoboth Beach, Del. Burial was at Stockley Center, Georgetown, Del. Oct. 7, 2013.
Surviving is his adopted mother: Anna Mae Nagle from Ephrata. Also surviving are adopted siblings: David Nagle of Green Wood, Del,; Robert Nagle Jr. of Denver; Melvin Nagle of Akron; Joyce (Nagle) Ludwig of Morris and Bryan Nagle of Ephrata.
His is survived by his biological siblings: Fred Jr. Whitmyer of Lititz and his sons Noah Whitmyer from Bloomsburg and Keith Whitmyer from Lititz; Vernon Whitmyer of Lititiz and his sons Chad Whitmyer from Virginia Beach and Troy Whitmyer from Lititz; Tim Whitmyer from Littiz; Ted Whitmyer; Shawn Whitmyer from Lititz and his wife Diane Whitmyer and daughter Brandi Whitmyer.
Scott was preceded in death by his adopted father: Robert L. Nagle Sr. his nephew: Tony Nagle and niece: Kelly Nagle. Scott is also preceded in death by his biological parents, Fred Sr. and Sandra Whitmyer.