- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Shirley Hirneisen, 75, Denver, loved gardening, NASCAR
Shirley M. Hirneisen, 75, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at her home, surrounded by family and friends.
Born on January 12, 1937 in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Lester Bauder and Margaret (Sweitzer) Bauder who resides in Ephrata. Shirley was married to the late Kenneth D. Hirneisen.
Besides being a loving mother and grandmother, she loved her gardening and beautiful flowers. She also watched NASCAR racing and was a big fan of WWE Wrestling. She will be deeply missed.
Shirley is survived by her mother: Margaret Bauder; a sister: Linda, wife of John Bartsch, of Bethel; and six children: Debra A., wife of Carol E. Sensenig, of Denver; Gerald E., husband of Debra Bollinger, of Florida; Jeffrey L., husband of Cindy Bollinger, of Reinholds; Kenneth L. Bollinger, partner of Lucy Walmer, of Ephrata; John F., husband of Donna Hirneisen, of Adamstown; and Melissa M. Hirneisen, partner of Chris McBride, of Ephrata; 11 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father, husband and a grandchild.